As a photography enthusiast, you probably already know about the sweeping trend of boudoir photography and portraits. This empowering style is giving women the opportunity to intimately showcase who they are – and celebrate their accomplishments in a uniquely stylised way.
If you’re looking to improve your knowledge and understanding of Boudoir, check out our Free Guide to the History of Boudoir Photography from Creative Photography Classes.
Our guide outlines all the major historical milestones this wonderful style has enjoyed over the last 100+ years. And all this history can inspire you to learn even more about how to improve your own work.
If you need a little more practical help with your work, you can also check out our wonderful II Volumes Boudoir Photography Ideas and Posing Guide.
Why Our Guides Are Better
- Quick & Easy: From beginners to advanced photographers, our guides are easy-to-follow and designed for quick and straightforward use.
- Actually Useful: Our guides have been engineered to deliver practical advice that you can utilise immediately.
- Broad Range of Topics: From posing guides to Photoshop techniques, you’ll find a huge library of available resources right at your fingertips.
- Priced Right: We price our guides and educational workshops far below what you’ll typically pay from other organisations
Exclusive Live Members-Only Educational Tutorials and Webinars Available
To get the most out of our resources, you can also become a member of our Annual Membership for Creative Photography Classes. For a low per annum rate, you get access to all of our resources and learning guides. This includes all the following:
- Video Tutorials
- PDFs & Posing Guides
- Photoshop Actions, Textures, Overlays & Digital Backgrounds
- How To Guides for Photoshop Image Processing
Amazing Value! Save Over $600!
Even better, members also get Exclusive Access to Live Webinars with direct training and advice from Double Master Photographer, Kira Likhterova.
Creative Photography Classes: Even More for You
As you can see, here at Creative Photography Classes we’re all about giving you the learning resources you need to make your photography even better. We believe in the philosophy of “photographers teaching photographers.” That means you’ll get practical, useful advice for your intimate Boudoir shots and beyond.
Visit our Boudoir Posing Guide page today to see all the wonderful options available for your own photography. Even better, join our Annual Membership for immediate access to all our resources and LIVE webinars from the professionals.
Thanks again and here’s to your next great shot!
Kira & Cheryl
P.S. – Don’t miss out on the latest guides and webinars! Check out our Boudoir Posing Guide page today or learn more about our Annual Membership for exclusive access to all of our live webinars for personalised training.
"Keep on Shooting Magic"
Kira and Cheryl,